Listen to Wes Hamilton on the Intutive Living podcast by clicking play below.
Listen to Wes Hamilton on the I See Hope – Empowering Positive Change podcast as he co-hosts with Lori Lorenz on a weekly series called Destiny Updates.
As events unfold around the COVID-19 pandemic, Wes uses Numerology to lend insight into how these events impact our lives. Learn how to find positive change despite circumstance.
Lori Lorenz, on the Communication Hero Radio show, interviewed Wes Hamilton, Chief Spiritual Officer, VP of Marketing, and Business Coach at Core Passion Inc about Business Energy on December 7, 2015. Wes has contributed significantly to many blogs on how to improve lead generation and scoring, of which, you can read right here. Here are some of the questions we asked.
- Wes, welcome to the show. Tell us about your business and how you help your clients become more of who they are with coaching and training. Who is your typical client? (age, occupation, location, etc.)
- How does Core Passion fit in? How do you work with business energy?
- You have an impressive title, Chief Spiritual Officer. Tell us more about how this role supports a business like Core Passion.
- What is your current passion project and what is the story behind it? (social media video, etc)
- What advice would you give someone starting a small business?
- For a small business owner or entrepreneur, what advice do you have for them to grow?
- If you could change or innovate one thing for your business, what would it be?
- How has technology changed how you work? How does it help?
- What are some of the common themes of business issues you are seeing overall with your clients this year? What do you see as being a big issue next year?
- How can people contact you? (email@example.com) Where can they learn more? (weshamilton.com, corepassion.com)
Episode 22 of Communication Hero Radio, is about the making of the What’s My Destiny app. Today’s guests are Wes Hamilton, Master Numerologist and Terrance Schubring, master designer, programmer, and singer/songwriter. Here are the questions we asked Wes and Terrance.
- Congratulations Wes on your new app, What’s My Destiny? Tell us about how you decided to create an app for your Numerology.
- Who is the audience for this app? (numerologists, students, inspiration for the day)
- How does using a blue tooth keyboard help you?
- Terrance, what was the most interesting creating the math behind the magic?
- What are some of the features of the app? (usability)
- Terrance can we use you as an example?
- Wes, how can people learn more about your app? Whatsmydestiny.com, WesHamilton.com