December 2020 Master Creative Skills
It’s time to celebrate with joy! You have made it through 2020! December has always been the month to gather with family and friends to celebrate the holidays. Perhaps not this year! 2020 has been a year of Mastery. Mastery is learning to thrive and survive no matter what shows up on your path to enlightenment.
Next year 2021 will be a year of changes, growth, opportunities, freedom, exploring, and pivoting. You will be very busy learning to create and grow into your new normal personal and professional lifestyle. This year, December’s vibrational 3-energy is encouraging you to master your creative skills by exploring new ways to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
Creative energy is one of the most powerful skills you can learn and develop. When you learn to pivot and create, whenever challenges cross your path you will feel more confident to grow and thrive. You were born with the natural ability to create, however, most of the time what you create may just seem logical.
When you choose to master your creative talents, you become the master of your destiny. Next year you will want to enhance your creative skills as you search for ways to create and live the new lifestyle you choose. The dictionary says the word create means to bring something into existence, to cause something to happen as a result of one’s actions.
Perhaps, you have not used your creative talents for a while. Maybe you have never consciously chosen to say I choose to create my life in a new and better way. Here are a few practices you may want to learn and develop for 2021 and beyond.
- Explore the deeper aspects of who you really are being as you do what you do. I like to suggest looking at your Numerology report
- Explore your WHY. When you know the deeper aspects of your why, you will have words for what you desire. I suggest you read your Core Passion Assessment report for these words you need.
- Take time to dream. Dreams can become real when you learn how to make them real.
- Create a vison of your dream with visuals and pictures. You will have a place to focus your attention. Are you aware your attention can become a magnetic force?
- Calm your mind. Take 5-10 minutes a day to clear your mind and slow down your breathing. This will connect you to your creative self. I like to suggest the alternate nostril breathing exercise ( https://youtu.be/G8xIEzX40bA) that works in the 5-10-minute time frame.
- Get out in nature. Connect with your living environment of birds, bees, critters, trees etc. They all have the natural creative vibrational energy you are looking for.
- Exercise to keep the energy moving through your body and your mind. Lori and I walk 7500 steps +/- a day (outdoors when we can) to keep our energy moving.
- Learn something new each day. Read a book, watch an interesting video (I suggest www.Gaia.com), or listen to a podcast to stimulate your creative juices.
Creativity is the most amazing skill I believe you can master. This year December’s energy is inspiring you to learn the art and science of creativity. Lori and I have a community membership program called Pivot Your Destiny starting again in January 2021. It is designed to stimulate your creativity so that you can take advantage of the many opportunities being offered in 2021 for you to explore the possibilities.
~Wes Hamilton, Master Numerologist